5 Questions with Sebastian Zeitz
By: Bella Sparhawk at Blake's Seed Based
Sebastian Zeitz is a professional surfer in Hawaii. He's been surfing since he was 4 years old and first qualified for the World Championship Tour in 2013. He won his first World Surf League event in 2016 and travels the world searching for the perfect wave. He's also well known for posting his adventures on his Instagram account where he has 187k followers. We got to interview Sebastian and learn more about him and his passions to inspire you to #SeedYourPassion.
1. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW YOU GOT TO WHERE YOU ARE?
Aloha my name is Sebastian Zietz. I have been surfing professionally for 16 years and a 7 year veteran on the world tour of surfing. I grew up surfing on Kauai where I’m from and qualified for the world tour in 2012 through a series called the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing.
2. OUR MOTTO AT BLAKE'S SEED BASED IS #SEEDYOURPASSION. WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
I’m passionate about my family, surfing and traveling the globe in search of the perfect barrel!!
3. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
"Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.”
4. WHAT'S COMING UP IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT?
We just welcomed our daughter Milly to the world in April! Super excited about bringing her with me on tour and showing her the world.
5. WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND YOU?