5 Questions with Nick Jacobsen
By: Bella Sparhawk at Blake's Seed Based
Nick Jacobsen is a professional kiteboarder. He shares his adventures on his Instagram account where he has 66k followers. We got to interview Nick and learn more about him and his passions to inspire you to #SeedYourPassion.
1. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW YOU GOT TO WHERE YOU ARE?
I started kiteboarding when I was 16 years old. I always had extremely supportive parents. My dad and I started at the same time. He quickly realized that I had potential. From there on, I started traveling to follow the wind around the world. My passion for Kiteboarding is enormous. The recipe is passion and support from people around you.
2. OUR MOTTO AT BLAKE'S SEED BASED IS #SEEDYOURPASSION. WHAT ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
I'm passionate about helping others to achieve their goals. Looking back at my career, I could have only gotten this far with passion for the sport. I want to keep my followers inspired, to believe that they can reach whatever they pursue.
3. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
It's so darn hard, but if you keep doing it, you'll get there.
4. WHAT'S COMING UP IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT?
Very excited about competing in next years edition of RedBull King of The Air, in Cape Town. I won it in 2017, and really want to give it another shot.
5. WHERE CAN PEOPLE FIND YOU?